- win a trip - cambodia
This week you have the chance to WIN a place on the extraordinary Road to Angkor Eastbound. This trip departs Bangkok on 13 September and on this small group adventure you will leave only footprints and take only photos as you travel from Thailand, through Cambodia to Vietnam.
- For your chance to win:
Have a go at this Intrepid Cambodia quiz...
1. Road to Angkor also travels westbound - what is the 3-letter code of that trip?
2. Is Angkor Wat closer to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh?
3. If you wanted an Intrepid Comfort style trip that included Vietnam and Cambodia, would you choose Trail of the Dragon or Indochina Experience?
- How to enter:
Type your answers in the SUBJECT LINE of a new email with your name and address in the body of the email and please only enter once.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before 07 August 2007.
- Winning this trip is an incredible holiday head start for Express subscribers, but please only enter if you are able to travel on the above date, as the prize is not transferable. International flights and the local payment are not included and Intrepid booking conditions apply.
- The lucky winner will be notified by email and will have 7 days to confirm their booking.