Thread: Flick Electric $100 credit

Default Flick Electric $100 credit

I know power companies are always offering incentives and deals to try and get you to switch, but this is the first time I have seen Flick do it.

Flick is different in that they charge you the actual wholesale cost of electricity (so it changes throughout the day, and from day to day), plus a daily charge.

So the current deal is a referral deal, so when you sign up you can use the referral email: fodder_ii@hotmail.com in the promo box and it means you get $100 credit. (and I do too)

Good thing about flick is there is no contract, so if you don't like it you can change to a different company at anytime. So if you really wanted after a month and your credit is all used up you could simply switch to a different company if you like. seems like a good deal to me.

I have used Flick for the past 6 months and found that if you keep an eye on what the power price(you can do this on their app easily) is and you can have a shower an hour later, or do the washing later in the day (or in the middle of the night) you can save quite a bit on your power bill, as the price varies.

Always a good idea to check power shop or power switch websites and see if flick might be a good option for you, based on your power usage and region.

Promotion ends on Sunday 15 April, so got to join quick if you want to get the credit.

https://www.flickelectric.co.nz/

Any questions fire away.
    Attached Images Attached Images