Thread: woman who earns $20,000 a year entering competitions - TVNZ article

Default woman who earns $20,000 a year entering competitions - TVNZ article

Pretty cool :)

woman who earns $20,000 a year entering competitions

British bargain hunter and coupon extraordinare Holly Smith reportedly rakes in 10,000 ($NZ20k) a year, just by entering competitions.
    She enters around 800 a day as a rare stomach condition and leg tumour makes her unable to work, Metro reports.
    The 28-year-old's so good at it she's even started a blog teaching other people how to enrich their lives with coupons and competitions.
    "All in all I reckon I bring in 10,000 each year from competitions. I even have a note book at the side of my bed in case I wake in the night thinking about a coupon I haven't tried," Ms Smith told MailOnline.
    Her winnings include a trip with British Airways to see ACDC in Germany, around 70,000 ($NZ145k) of products, including fridge freezers, washing machines, TVs and games consoles.
    Other prizes have included a three year supply of toothpaste, a six month supply of toilet paper and a five star trip to the Isle of Man, MailOnline reports.
    She says she is on "first name terms" with the postman now because she wins something every day, Metro reports.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/meet-wo...itions-6124387
    Good Luck

Thanks Jo, very interesting! (I'm totally jealous )
    I found her site - http://www.ukcouponing.co.uk/want-so...-competitions/

Yep - Cool story. I'm not at $20,000 a year, only about $1,500 a year over the last 8 years.... I'm happy