Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magnamail

Default magnamail

i too have just received this and exactly the same as yours have won the cash prizes.

i thought i might actually ring the 0800 number maybe to confirm wether or not i am guaranteed that cash prize.

how far have you got with them?

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    i have just won $5000 dollars and a chance to win 25000 dollars according to the entry form. I will buy the cheapest thing thing in the catalogue as this is how you are suppose to claim the prize. I will then let you all know if the money comes my way. If not, here i come fair go
    , let us know how u go!

well i got a thing from them saying i've won 25,000 and it said would you like this sent by check or in your bank so i filled the form in and ticked check, just in case it was a scam.. stil waiting for a check in the mail... although that money would be a life saver right now i don't think it'll happen

Smile hope i win lol

hope i win! it said i am a winner wouldnt that just be cool! i realy need the money but so does most of nz people as our day to day pricers just keep going up an up any way if you dont gota ticket you dont gota chance :p:cool:

Anyone heard from them in regards to their prize money? am interested to know how you got on

just found this "Raffles and lotteries with a prize over $500 need a licence from the Department of Internal Affairs, under the Gaming and Lotteries Act" when searching for more info...so can u contact Department of internal affairs then??

Wow, thats weird. I like looking at all the stuff in the magnamails even though i dont buy anything :p

Usually it says you have won a guaranteed prize- out of a few options. I've never had one that confirmed a large cash prize??
    Sounds a bit weird. Have you guys seen anything odd in the terms and conditions?

Just reading this bumped thread! Interesting, wonder how they get away with it?

Bit annoyed actually, just got my first issue of Lucky Break through my new subscription and they put in one - straight in the bin it went!

But I dont think they should be putting extra advertising things in with paid subscriptions - if I bought it at the supermarket, Im sure it wouldnt have had the same ad, why should I get extra advertising just coz I have a sub?!
    Would DEFINIETELY recommened Isubscribe instead of MagShop, they were EXCELLENT when I had a Thats Life sub last year, and instead of free JUNK, I sometimes even got a free mag as a bonus!

Default mail

Quote Originally Posted by maricris View Post
    Has anyone ordered from magnamail? Has anyone won from them?
    Hey there? Im new to this site. But i have also got a mail saying i won 25000 but i didnt i had to order? I dont know if i should? I just sent my mail without ordering..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole01 View Post
    Hey there? Im new to this site. But i have also got a mail saying i won 25000 but i didnt i had to order? I dont know if i should? I just sent my mail without ordering..
    I ordered once of them to get some solar lights. I ordered over the phone (friendly staff btw), and queried the legitimacy of the prize they were offering. I can see how people would think they have won the big prize (including me) but if you read it carefully it says "you have definitely won ONE of these prizes" and not necessarily all three.. or the big prize in fact. So that's how it works I suppose. I got my solar lights in the end so I am satisfied