Christmas Bonanza Competition
The Good Morning Christmas Bonanza is on now and if you have an eye for detail, be sure to enter - you could win a share of more than $80,000 in prizes!
To enter, just click here to register. We could be calling you from Monday, 28 November with your chance to spin the Christmas Bonanza Wheel and from Monday 5 December to choose a disc from the tree in one of our two daily draws!
If you can correctly answer a recall question live on air, our presenter will unhook your Christmas icon and read out what you've won!
Plus, stay tuned because all our daily winners go into the draw to win a Suzuki Alto GLX worth $18,500! Find out who will drive away in this fabulous car at the end of the show on Thursday, 8 December.
Register your entry and you could win a share of the following great prizes!
(1) A Suzuki Alto car
(2) An LG French door refrigerator
(3) 10 Tefal cookware and kitchen appliances
(4) Nine Chrisco Products
(5) A variety of Ezibuy homeware products including a 6ft Christmas tree and decorations
(6) A 12 ft wide enclosed trampoline, a Swing Set, a Navigator tent, an Intex Ultra Frame 16 foot round Swimming Pool, an Action Shark, a new Nerfball gun, a Cosy Coupe and a LPS Treehouse toy from The Warehouse
(7) Six Little Tikes toy packs
(8) A Playstation package including a Playstation 3 console, a selection of games and a $50 PSN Card
(9) Three sets of Black & Decker tools including a 7V Shear and Shrubber Combo Kit (GSL700), 18V Lithium Ion Drill Driver, a 18V Lithium Ion Drill Driver, 18V Lithium Hedge Trimmer, a Cordless 18V Lithium Line Trimmer; and a 9.6V Wet & Dry Dustbuster®
(10) Two Evolve Bracelets
(11) Eight Pure Silver Kiwi Treasures Coins
(12) A set of three hand blown glass Vases
(13) Four Navman Ezy 40 GPS systems
(14) Five AA memberships
(15) 15 Dalmaine Product Hampers
(16) 30 Dilmah Tea Packs
(17) Three Electrolux Ultra Silencer Vacuum cleaners
(18) Four Dyson bladeless fans
(19) 15 Elizabeth Arden gift packs
(20) 15 Brita Water Jug and filter sets
(21) 30 double packs of Crayola colouring sets
(22) A selection of toys from Harvey Wholesale
(23) A selection of Universal movies on DVD
(24) Two Fire Temple Lego sets
(25) 10 Dr Lewinn's gift packs
(26) 12 Nahaia Active Organics Starter and Travel Packs
(27) 15 Toblerone gift packs
(28) Eight LifeStream - Natural Health packs
(29) 10 Weleda Natural Skincare packs
(30) Three Trilogy Skincare Packs
(31) 20 Linden Leaves gift packs
(32) A Little Genie Baby Pack
(33) A Dr Hauschka Skincare Pack
(34) Eight Frangelico Gift packs
(35) Five Warner Music gift packs
(36) 16 Shotts Gift packs
(37) 15 Billington gift packs
(38) A selection of Mattel toys from Toylab
(39) 12 What Makes NZ Jigsaw puzzles
CHRISTMAS BONANZA Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Christmas Bonanza competition ("Competition") will be announced on Monday 21 November 2011 and daily draws will take place from Monday, 28 November to Thursday, 8 December 2011.
2. The prizes available to win include:
(a) a Suzuki Alto; (b) an LG French door refrigerator; (c) one of 10 Tefal cookware products and kitchen appliances; (d) one of 9 Chrisco products; (e) a variety of homeware products and a 6ft Christmas tree and decorations from Ezibuy; (f) a Navigator South Tent, an Intex Ultra Frame 16ft round swimming Pool, an Action Shark, a New Nerfball gun, a 12 ft round Trampoline and enclosure, a Swing Set,a Cosy Coupe, and a Little Pet Shop Tree House toy from The Warehouse; (g) one of 6 toy packages by Little Tike Toys; (h) a Playstation package including a Playstation 3 console, games and a $50 PSN card; (i) one of 3 Black & Decker tool sets; (j) one of 2 Evolve bracelets; (k) one of 8 Pure Silver Kiwi Treasures Coins; (l) a set of 3 hand blown glass vases from Real Aotearoa; (m) one of 4 Navman Ezy 40 GPS systems; (n) one of 5 AA memberships; (o) one of 15 Dalmaine product hampers; (p) one of 30 Dilmah tea packs; (q) one of 3 Electrolux Ultra Silencer Vacuum cleaners; (r) one of 4 Dyson Bladeless fans; (s) one of 15 Elizabeth Arden gift packs; (t) one of 15 Brita Water Jugs and filters; (u) one of 30 double packs from Crayola; (v) a selection of toys from Harvey Wholesale; (w) a selection of DVDs from Universal Movies; (x) one of 2 Fire Temple Lego sets; (y) one of 10 Dr Lewinn's gift packs; (z) one of 12 Nahaia Active Organics travel packs; (i) one of 15 Toblerone gift packs; (ii) one of 8 Lifestream - Natural Health packs; (iii) one of 10 Weleda Natural Skincare packs; (iv) one of 3 Trilogy Skincare packs; (v) one of 20 Linden Leaves gift packs; (vi) a Little Genie Baby Pack; (vii) a Dr Hauschka Skincare pack ;(viii) one of 8 Frangelico gift packs (alcohol not included); (ix) one of 5 Warner Music gift packs including a Michael Buble Christmas CD and Book, a Decadance Ecoya candle and a Nosh Hamper; (x) one of 16 Shotts gift packs; (xi) one of 15 Billington gift packs; (xii) one of a selection of Mattel toys from Toylab; and (xiii) one of 12 What makes NZ Jigsaw Puzzles.
Each of the prizes in 2 (a) - (xiii) above is a "Prize" and together are the "Prizes".
3. To enter the Competition, an entrant ("Entrant") must enter the following details on the Good Morning website: their full name; their address for the delivery of any Prizes; a day time phone number and an evening phone number; declaration of age over or under 18; and their email address. If an entry ("Entry") is incomplete it will be invalid. There is only one Entry allowed per person.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 will be excluded from the Prize in clause 2 (viii).
5. The on-line Entrant registration form will remain open until noon on Wednesday, 7 December.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. Good Morning will select two Entrants by random draw on each day of the Competition. Each selected Entrant will be a winner ("Winner") in that day's Competition.
8. Entrants not selected will remain in contention for selection on subsequent days of the Competition until the conclusion of the Competition. Winners' Entries will be removed from the Competition.
9. All Winners and 2 other randomly drawn Entrants, (also known as "Winners") go into the draw to win the Suzuki Alto in Paradise Blue Pearl, with a retail value of $18,500 including registration, 3 year/100,000 km warranty, 5 year roadside assist and a full tank of fuel ("Car Prize").
10. Each Winner must be prepared to speak to a Good Morning presenter live on air on Good Morning that day. Winners must be reachable by phone and, other than in relation to the Car Prize draw, at a location where they can view a television.
11. If a Winner is not contactable by phone and, other than for the draw of the Car Prize, able to view a television on the day their Entry is drawn, their Entry will be removed from the Competition. Good Morning will then select, by random draw, another Entrant until a Winner is secured. Each Winner must be contactable by phone for the Car Prize draw and if any Winner is unavailable, another Entrant will be randomly drawn.
12. If selected as a Winner in week one (Monday, 28 November until Friday, 2 December), Winners will join the show by phone and be shown a short video clip after which they will be asked a question relating to that clip. If they answer correctly, the presenter will spin the Christmas Wheel ("Wheel") and the Winner will receive the prizes that correspond to the disc ("Prize Disc")
where the Wheel has stopped.
13. If selected as a Winner in week two (Monday, 5 December until Thursday, 8 December), Winners will join the show by phone and be shown a selection of objects. The number they correctly recall will determine the Prize category they are able to choose from. Winners who answer correctly will be invited to select a Prize Disc from the relevant Prize category from the Christmas Bonanza tree. The Winner will receive the Prizes that correspond with the relevant Prize Disc.
14. Prize Discs will be filled with a different Prize or Prizes on each day of the Competition.
15. If the Prize Disc reveals a Christmas cherry, the Winner will receive a selection of extra Prizes as determined by Good Morning.
16. Good Morning will be the arbiter of what constitutes a correct answer for the purposes of the Competition.
17. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address they give on their Entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
18. All decisions of TVNZ are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants and Winners can only enter the Competition once.
20. Employees of TVNZ and their immediate family members, associated agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
21. All Prizes are subject to availability, are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
22. Entrants acknowledge that each Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of any Prize.
23. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any Prize or any part of it.
24. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
25. By entering this Competition each Entrant agrees to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.